Hidden Leaf Village Hidden Leaf Village

lol

I seen a 10 foot long one, but it wasnt very thick... so pwned

A Link To The Ass(Part 3) A Link To The Ass(Part 3)

lmao

Dude, your so damned orignal...
I wish it was that easy in real life, just to go up to a girl and say "u wanna fuck?" lol....

I see he finally did zelda in the ass. Drilled!

Devil Dave - Burned Alive Devil Dave - Burned Alive

lmao

I knew it was an imitation of Criss Angels burned alive one cause of the title, and the scene, and the way you drew the character.
Im a magician in training, and such, and Criss Angel is my favorite of them all.
Check out my youtube videos, spawn2882.

NGX chap 1 pt.a NGX chap 1 pt.a

Good Job!

Amazing, you used more then just macromedia flash to make this, meaning you spent alot of time on this that I can tell! Good job, hope the second one is longer though.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

Great Work!

I can see you spent ALOT of time working on this, backgrounds and all! The storyline was good, the character design was AWSOME, and the backgrounds were also awsome! but it was cut abit short near the end! all in all, i voted 5, with my vote power 5.80! so i wish the best of luck for you in the futer, hope you get top 5 and front page, hopefully you wont get first any time soon becuase all the ultimate showdown fans downvote anything that gets to first rapidly.... thats what happend to paladin 4 by jazza, good luck mate!

Dan Vs Larry 3 Dan Vs Larry 3

lol

very funny!

A Link To The Ass(Part 2) A Link To The Ass(Part 2)

OMG!

dude i fucking loved this, i fuckin wanna fuck zelda!
sorry you got me into the habbit... lol if u ever need any help just ask... im good at this shit =P like if u want to make a game of this, u can make the animation and i will put it together into a game, just cus i loved ur animation so much... LOL

TheGreatGrizzly responds:

Your being so excited, makes me so excited!

Emo Days. Emo Days.

...

honestly.... not all emos look like that, thats a stereo type, i went emo a few days ago... i still wear my same old clothes... the only difference is that i wear a sweater 24/7 now to hide my wrist... and honestly, im never doing it again... i hope.

liquorish responds:

I drew a stereotypical emo because its a stereotypical flash. i only spent an hour on it and i was bored... ah well.

Thomas Edison Jr Thomas Edison Jr

nice!

best clayamation i've ever seen man!

The Sun Is Bad For You... The Sun Is Bad For You...

nice

i was the 200th voter!
"You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal! " thanks, i got to see the protection flash =P <sacasm> like a havent seen it before</sarcasm>

decent flash here, really funny

qualitytv responds:

Heh. Awesome.

I have yet to see that particular flash since I'm still somewhat of a nOOb here at NG. One of those things to look forward too!

Anyway, thanks for your vote! :)